2601-2643 1st Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98121, United States
by C&C Shop
C&C shop is Washington State’s premier I-502 recreational marijuana company. We are gearing up to open up four I-502 retail stores in early 2015.
We are now accepting applications for working in our retail store.
Apply online at careers.marijuanacentral.com
Salary: $20,000 - 40,000
We are now accepting applications for working in our retail store. No marijuana experience necessary, but must be willing to learn. With two legal operating states and Oregon and Alaska coming online next year, this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor for the legal, licensed, and regulated marijuana industry.
** Please note that no specific employment date is available, as we are finalizing our licensing and building out our storefront. **
RETAIL SALES REP POSITION OVERVIEW:
- Must be at least 21 years of age. 20 years of age eligible, but must 21 years of age at time of hire.
- Must be on-time to work when scheduled to work. Flexible as needed a big plus.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and Outstanding communication skills
- Must enjoy dealing and talking with people continuously for hours. If not, you will not like this job.
- Experience in retail sales or related experience (Point of Sales, Inventory, etc)
- Must be Calm, Honest, Integrity, and takes pride in the work.
- High volume, fast paced retail sales environment experience.
- Basic user knowledge of computers, office equipment, mobile devices, and social networks.
- Marijuana knowledge helpful. Must be willing learn to about products.
- Ability to speak, write, and read English clearly and correctly. Basic math skills.
- Ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, walking, and kneeling
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from work on time.
- May not personally consume marijuana products during any times that would overlap with the scheduled shift. If you expect to blaze up during work, this is not the job for you.
- Must be able to pass FULL background/criminal check/reference checks. Yes, we do.
- Some college. AA Degree +
- Working knowledge of Marijuana Management Systems, such as MJ Freeway, BioTrack, etc
- Prior Retail Management Experience.
- Cannabis industry experience
- 2-3 years experience working in a retail environment
*We are looking for folks who can be flexibly scheduled depending on business volume and are available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
*Work hours TBD and may vary between 8AM and 10PM.
*Full-time and part-time positions available.
*Cell Phone or reliably checked landline. Smartphone is recommended.
*Must be able to use a POS (point-of-sale) system, other computerized and office technology systems.
*Must maintain an active email account and voicemail and check messages regularly.
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this ad by sending your resume, work history, references, and relevant information to the email below. Please send resume in PDF form.