Any Chef Recipe: S'mores Fudge
I love s'mores, but unless you live in a warm climate they aren't something that you can make year round. Problem solved - s'mores fudge! Super easy to put together, always comes out fantastic, and stores well. It also makes a great holiday gift, packaged in an airtight tin!
18 oz (3 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 14-oz can condensed milk
2 oz (4 tbsp) cannabutter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
4 graham cracker sheets
1) Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Coarsely chop the graham crackers into small pieces and set aside for now.
2) In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave for one minute, then stir well. If the chips and butter are not fully melted, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds.
3) Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
4) Add 1 cup of the miniature marshmallows and all but a few spoonfuls of the chopped graham crackers. Stir the marshmallows and crackers into the fudge until they're well-mixed.
5) Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining marshmallows and crushed crackers on top of the fudge, and press down gently to adhere them to the top.
6) Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. S'mores Fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.