Any Chef Recipe: Canna Sugar
This recipe will serve you well in all your cooking needs, forever. Cannasugar can be substituted in any recipe that calls for regular sugar, and you can even make your own sugar cubes to take with you whereever you go. It's quick enough to make small batches at a time right before use, but if you want to make it bulk ahead of time just keep it in an airtight container. Have fun!
1) Place 1 Cup of granulated sugar in a mixing bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon of tincture. Mix well to fully incorporate tincture into sugar. Mixture will be grainy.
2) Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet/pan in a thin layer.
3) Place in a 200 °F oven for 30 minutes. This will evaporate the alcohol from your sugar.
4) Remove from oven and allow to completely cool. Sugar will be clumped up on your baking sheet, this is normal.
5) Place clumped sugar in a sieve and press through with a metal spoon to re-granulate the sugar.
6) Place sugar in an airtight container for storage.
To make powdered cannasugar, simply run the sugar through a food processor or coffee grinder until it reaches the right consistency!