Just the smell of banana bread cooking makes me feel good. There's nothing better than a loaf warm out of the over, with butter melting all over the top... it also makes a great breakfast, sliced and toasted. Loafs freeze very well, so make a few at a time and keep them for later, or pass them out for a "from the heart" holiday gift.
1/2 cup softened cannabutter
1 cup white sugar OR cannasugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups mashed banana†or canned pumpkin
2 cups flour OR cannaflour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. †Grease and flour one 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2) Cream butter and sugar until smooth. †Add vanilla; beat in eggs, then bananas.
3) Add four and soda, stirring until just combined.
4) Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for about one hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
5) Remove from pan and let cool. †Store in the refrigerator or freeze.